Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let me update a little...

Hmmms. Busy. Quite busy. I like to be busy. Like a bee. Hahhaas. Time goes by quickly. At this rate, i think O lvls will arrive earlier than expected. You know? ;D Undone holiday homeworks and new homeworks. I am getting lazier and lazier to update my blog. Hehehes. ;D

My chinese O lvl oral is on the 2nd of July! I think i am at the last few days but maybe the first few on that day. Hehehes. ;D Oh ya, i am sitting with Fatin this term! Sitting under the fan and its irritating. My hair was all over and my contacts turned dry. Maybe its because of the weather. Hehehes.

Ok. I have Chemistry tuition from 8 to 10. Jas coming over later to get her homeworks and i am going to teach her poa. Hehhes. I hope i can get a short nap later on. I will be sleepy during tuition if i don't... ;[

I want to eat tam tam... Hmms.

Ok. Bye. ;D
True friends stab in the front.

No comments: