Monday, June 09, 2008

WEEEEEE.

Sold my dressy online. Happy me. C too. Happy us. ;D Went shopping after passing the stuffs. Hahahas. Walked around at Far East Plaza first. Then went Paya Lebar. Hehehes. Random i know. Felt awful there. Felt like puking. Hahahas. No, i am not pregnant.

I think i ate alot of random stuffs. Still feel kind of weird now... ;[ I rather get sore throat or something. More bearable and i am... use to it. I think. -o- Shall stay at home tomorrow. I rather puke at my own toilet bowl. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
C kept snatching the game from moi. ;[

Photobucket
MY MOTHER POSE LIKE THIS. HAHAHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Resting.

Photobucket
hehehes.

C is as lazy as me. Maybe she is more. HEHEHES. Don't understand why my daddy keep saying that i am lazy. I don't think i am... ;DD

Ok. Tired already. I think i am getting old. Sighs.

I<3C, i know she<3 moi too. ;D

you're tripping on what's in front of you
because you're always looking at what's behind you

No comments: