Monday, June 09, 2008

Shitty hell. All my bookmarks are gone AGAIN. AHHHHS. I don't understand... I just don't understand... Sighs.

Hit the gym with C. Hehehes. So fun. I have this fear when i was running the treadmill. When i was playing the sims, the sim will keep fall flat on the treadmill. Then i will laugh at them(in my heart). Just now when i was running, i was kinda scared... HAHHHAS.

Anyway, went C's housey after that. I ate egg with rice. Hehehes. Then went homey. Going town with her tomorrow. Such a darling to accompany lonely moi. I know you are blushing. ;D

Photobucket
lovely M bought this for moi. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i was viii-braating.

Photobucket
i suck at this. ;[ i think its because my fingers are short. does it affect? ;D

Photobucket

I love holidays cause i can sleep as long as i want. Hehehes. I wake up quite early actually. Around... 12? For a holiday. ;D After i am awake, i will just curl under my blankie and daydream. It makes me happy. That's life. >;D

Ok, tired moi.

BYEBYE. ;D

P/S i will reply tags tomorrow. ;D
Don't base your decisions
on the advice of people
who don't have to deal with the results.

No comments: