Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow... I didn't update for soooo many days. Hehehhes. Adam Khoo workshop. ;D 8am-9pm. Tired me. Went to bed after waiting for my hair to dry etc.

Well... The workshop is motivating... Learned quite abit la. I was busy copying stuffs to keep myself awake. Freezing cold inside. It might come handy in the future. Who knows? ;D I still think they didn't spare thoughts for people whose art sucks. Like me. ;[ Mind maps after mind maps... Ahhhs. ;[

The speakers were quite ok la. Stuart and Andrea. Stuart is rich until you can bang your head. Hahahas. He is the partner of Adam Khoo so they start up this thing i guess. Yea, he is funny. Like, he is telling you about one tragic life story and he can insert some lame jokes at the same time. Andrea is cute and she have very high self esteem hahahas. ;D

Anyway, this workshop was supposed to make you cry. I cried. Hehehes. Stuart shouted at us when we didn't answer his vagina(;D) question properly(i assume). Eh, i got scared. ;[ Then after that is the hypnotising part. Almost everyone teared i guess. Just overwhelmed with guilt and stuffs.

Ok i am typing alot and i am wondering if anybody is reading. Hello, i didn't blog for like, 5 days. ;[ Ya, today/yesterday was the last day. Damn touching. Daddy simply refused to come. I want him to come. ;[ People made dedications. It's kind of amazing how someone whom you are not very close with can make you cry. ;D

I know you all only want pictures. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marissa gave me this. ;D

Photobucket
brain, left brain and right brain. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
i like to eat tam tam... *addict*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
dreams.

Photobucket
weesoon very funny....

Photobucket
forfeit. ;D

Photobucket
i am not edison, marcus...

Photobucket

Photobucket
letter for parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket
CREDIT: MARCUS CHUA FOR TAKING. ;D

Yes, i am going to slip my letter to daddy under his door later. I said I LOVE YOU in front of him just now. He said he knows that already. ;D I am such a good daughter already. Now its mummy. Hmms. I think she will be overjoyed... Shall see later. ;D

I have videos but i am kind of lazy... Hehhehes. Tomorrow. Wait a minute... There is no tomorrow(one of the thing i learned)! Hmms. Never mind. ;D

Nights everyone.

Self Esteem:
A feeling of being lovable and capable.

No comments: