Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ms Cai's housewarming today. ;D Watched The Happening before going to her housey. Ok la the show. Quite scary. My father said that the show isn't that good but i think its ok la. Acceptable. ;D

Then bought present and went to Ms Cai's housey. Her house is nice, very modern. I guess the only bad thing is that there isn't any reception. Yes. ;D Nothing to much to do initially. Played some games and took photos. Yes. Taking photos is fun. Time goes by when you are having fun. ;D

Jared, Mai and Shaheezan went home while Charmaine, Jiamin and i went Tm. Charmaine wanna get stuffies and i got cake for my father. ;D Was freaking tired when i reached home. I feel that i am very old. Edited photos and let it load in photobucket while i read magazine on my bed. Pure bliss. Somekind of.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look Jorene! ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ms Cai's present.
Photobucket
Her name is Princess.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes. The end. ;D

I read this book which is about a girl who went to go and find out her ancestors. So fun. I will do that when i retire next time. HAHAHAS. ;D

Meeting Marissa tomorrow. Miss her. ;D

KKKKKKK. Bye. ;D
embrace those who love you,
and rid yourself of those who
only bring you d.o.w.n.

No comments: