Monday, May 25, 2009

The way it is.

Hehe. What a day man.... Everyone looked damn lethargic in school today. Csa ah csa. Arghs, I'm damn... ZZZ. I forget to send Ryan my pom part! I mean, totally forgetten about it. Really. Supposed to like send to him, let him edit my part and print...? Sorry groupies..... Really. ;[ (lucky never deduct marks ah, i will be damn guilty)

So I went for tpsu interview after class today. I don't think I will get in la. Blabbering crap. Never mindie. At least I tried! I still have other choices. ;D After that... I had that omellete oyster thing with Poonie. I think we were being random. Or I was being random. Thankew for the treaaaaaat. Next time moi turn ah. Eh I sitll owe you bbt. ^^

Hmm. Some friday webcam pix for you? Hehe. I've funny videos but I won't show you all. ;D

Photobucket
Yunling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not cheer you up hor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okie. I need to do some studying hahahas. Tests are like next week. ;/ Going to some army thing tmr. I hope it won't be too hot... Compulsory to wear long jeans and shoes? ZZZ.

Sigh. Bye, update tomorrow. ;D
if you love life,
life will love you back.

No comments: