Saturday, May 02, 2009

OMG HAHAHAHAS MY FATHER ALLOWED ME TO GO BANGKOK WITH MARISSA. AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAS. OK I'M... BUBBLING AGN! He didn't allow initially. Swine flu, Thai political issues, stay at people's house won't paiseh meh and I will feel left out with M's family...

Hahaha. But he allowed in the end. So I will be going in... JUNE. Next month!!! YAY YAY YAY. Hopefully I won't feel awkward with M's family... Hehehe. I do feel a little scared. Hmm. ;/ Sighs so I can bid goodbye to my pay. ;[

So Thursday's photoooooos. ;D

School-ed then dinner with my lovely babies. Jared couldn't make it because she got band. ;[ Did some catching up and told them some funny school stuffs. Hehe. Happy. I miss them alot can. More gathering next time! Jared must must must come. It will be fun... ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mainemaine.

Photobucket

Photobucket
No Jared. ;[

Photobucket
Cakeee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Btw, I went back to school for POM lecture today. Super duper sian. I was feeling sleepy all the while. After the lecture, we(Kimberly, Ryan and I) went to Ehub for some malay horror movie. Hahahas. It's scary, just that the story line isn't that good. Studied at Mac cafe for a while. ;D

After that I met my family for dinner. I was repeating: I want to go Thailand daddy/Can I go Thailand with Marissa daddy/I really want to go Thailand daddy through out the dinner. Hehe! Yay. Ok. There's something for me to look forward to. Shopping at Platanium with M! How can I not be excited?

Ok tutorial time. Byebye!
If you truly love someone - you never stop, no matter what. And
as much as you deny the love you feel for them, if you ever loved
someone - you always will.

No comments: