Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek!

Ok... Today was another school day. No, it is Derek's birthday! Hahahas. I was at FB using my phone and saw his name under the birthday thing. So we went to buy a cake and whip cream. Hehehe. It was fuuuunn.

Photobucket
At KFC.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pressie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEHE.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After being spraayed.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Whip cream-er

Photobucket
Cleaaaring up the messs.

Photobucket
ROUND 2 HAHAHAAS.

Photobucket
Sho happy.

Photobucket
Spread the cream to Mrs Thomas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
SAY: AWWW.
(thankew G for taking this photo HAHA)

See, my class is full of fun and loving people. HAHAHA. Most of them are. Most of them. ;D I like most of them too. Hehehe. Can't wait for class outing this Saturday. ;D

Alright. 3rd week in TP and I think everything is ok. Hahahas. Just that... Sometimes I do miss EastSpring. Hehe. It's like... More cosy over there. The people, environment and... Everything. ;D I bet everyone miss their old school too... No? Hehe.

Ok. Good night everyone. I will post yesterday's webcam photos up tomorrow. Sho funny. ;D
Knowing is better than wondering
Walking is better than sleeping
And even the biggest failure,
Beats the hell out of never trying.

No comments: