Thursday, May 07, 2009

YOU ME US

HEHE.

I went running today. Happy me. It's been a long time maan. Hahahas. Busy with school stuffs, shitty tired when I reached home. Sighs. Anw, I don't really know why am I tired. HAHAHAS. My timetable is considered slacky... ;/

It's Aqiff and Desmond's birthday today! Had some cake smashing session before Commskill tutorial. Hehehe. Skipped csa lecture because its boring and I think almost half of the class skipped it... I think I can read it up on my own. ;D But I went to Bizpark and looked for Poonie cause bro was going to pick me up at 6 and I have to... Waste time. Jas came over too. Hehe. ;D

Photobucket
This is Julie HAHA.

Photobucket
First, you squish the cake.

Photobucket
Then you add water.

Photobucket
Squeeze squeeze.

Photobucket
Done!

Photobucket
Preparrring.

Photobucket
We realised nobody eats the cake. So budget abit. ;D

Photobucket
Birthday boys.

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAS. Yiming's left, mine right. MINE CUTER.

Photobucket
Hello Patrick!

Photobucket
Hello Yiming!

Oh ya! I was late for the makeup accounts tutorial. 21 mins HAHA. I don't think the tutor marked me as absent... I hope not. He look and sound very... Demure. -o- Oh ya oh ya. Esss's speech day tmr. I think I'm heading down after my pom lecture to meet some of my favourite girls<3.

Good night.
Kimberly, everything will be fine... It will be. ;D
Part of me still believe.

No comments: