Saturday, May 09, 2009

Never.

GOOD AFTERNOON!

I was supposed to blog last night. But I was tired and photobucket was being suckkky cause it took 20 minutes to upload one pathetic photo. -o- I woke up at 2++ btw! Happy moi. No date with anyone today so I can sleep to my heart's content. Hehe.

Yesterday was a loong day. 2 hours of accounting tutorial, followed by a 3 hours break and 2 hours of pom lecture... My timetable is damn draggy. Sighs. Get use to it Belinda, get use to it... ;[ Headed to EastSpring after lecture. Handphone battery went flat. Felt very insecure HAHAHAHAS.

Saw familiar faces again. Sat around with Marissa, Chiamin and Shien. Hehehe. Rant and stuffs. Left Mac with Jared, Mai and Midzi. ;D

Photobucket
Prata-ed during the 3 hours break.

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket
Jean!

Photobucket
I like the sky here hmm.

Photobucket
No Jascinthaaa. ;[

Photobucket
M<3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Good luck Jared! You know I'm with you! (winkwink)

Done! Ok I need to do some tutorials. Hmms. I need to do csa quiz zzz. Deadline tmr! Arghs, I swear that csa is damn freaking boring... Playing around with Excel is fun though. Hehe. Ya! Mother's Day tomorrow. Will be out with family to have Vienna buffet yay yay yay.

Tata!
Don’t change who you are for
people who won’t be there after you do.

No comments: