Friday, May 15, 2009

Photobucket
Hehe! Kimberly made a bigger one for moi. <3 you! ;D

I'm berry happy today. Hehe.

Abit late for accounts tutorial. Time passed pretty quickly. Crashed some pom lecture at 2pm with Yanyee, Kenny and some others. Realised that it was a Retail Management's pom lecture after like an hour. HAHAHAS. That's why Gillian was there! Felt abit out of place cause we are from bsg? I don't know. Never mind, learning the same stuffs right. ;D

I crashed that lecture because I wanna meet my lovely Jorene. Hehe. I won't be able to meet her if I went for the 4pm lecture... Not excuses okie. I would prefer the 4pm lecture though, more comfy. Plus I didn't bring mocha(my laptop) out today...

Yay yay yay shopping with my lovely Jorene. Catch up catch up. Happy us went shopping at fareast instead of Bugis. Back to Tamp1 and we had frolick. Poonie came over for a while and left to fetch his daddy. Hahahas. Then both of us went gaigai again. Had late dinner and walked home. <3

Photobucket
Sunflower seeeeeeeds

Photobucket
Never sick of this HAHA. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh ya oh ya. I called up YOG today for the Youth Olympic Amabasador thing. Apparantly... They didn't recieve my email. Funny. They recieved Kimchi's, Jean's and Kellynn's BUT NOT MINE. But yay, I joined. It seems fun... Yes.

Ok, I need to do my commskill research hmm. Class outing tmr, finally! Will be going after my work... Hope it won't be too late. ;/

Bai! ;D
just because it didn't last forever does not mean that it wasn't worth your while.

No comments: