Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mummy's Day

Yay it's Mother's Day.

Buffet at Vienna. Ok la. Not alot of variety for an international buffet. Hehe. I like their soup though. Yumyum. ;D Bro said that he won't bring me for buffets anymore. I get full quite easily. I'm hungry now though. -o-

Accompanied mummy to walk around and stuffs. But all of us were tired after a short while. There isn't anything shop-able there. You get what I mean? Hehe. I think mummy is happy because... She ate alot...? ;D

Photobucket
HAHAHA DADDY'SSUPER SIAN FACE.

Photobucket
Colourful food.

Photobucket
<3

Photobucket
I hate yam. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bro+Wife.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehe. I love mummy. Hmms. I love daddy more though. I remember they used to force me to answer that You love daddy or mummy more question. Obviously I'm closer to daddy. There are more Mummy days as compared to Daddy days. You know, those days where daddys/mummys are expectionally irritating. Yes, those days.

Alright. Braces appointment at 10am tomorrow. Means skipping microecons tutorial hmms. Microecons is confusing for me. Sigh sigh sigh. ;[

Ok. Good night muffins.

you can always love again.
but you cannot love one like another ;
maybe as much, but not like the other

No comments: