Thursday, May 21, 2009

Did you forget

Today: Coincidently, all pink. HAHA.

My blog is abit dead... Hmm...

Time is passing very quickly you know. Most of my days are not very productive. Slacker life. But, I feel that there are many many things to do... I can't get myself to do it though. Sigh. Time to write a to do list. Ticking those boxes shall be my motivation. Hehe. I feel happy when I tick them. ;D

Lemme think. Monday, Commskill test. Bad feeling about it. So... Skipskipskip. Tuesday. School ended at 12 because no commskill. So had astons with classmates, bowling and photohunt yay. ;D Yesterday, random decision to have lunch at Seoul Gardens. Yumyum, I wonder why didn't Derek get his diarrhoea. ;/ Rushed home and off to work. Ah, so embarrassing. I don't want to go Whitesands anymore. The guy opposite have to help me to pull the shutter down, because... I didn't know how. Different shop got different kind lor, I THINK LA. ;[

Today, skipped accounts lecture because I overslept. I really overslept lor! I didn't tell myself that I'm going to oversleep and even told Kellynn that I will attend the lecture. Ya but I didn't... Dui bu qi. ;[

16th May' 09: Class pinic
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Derek LA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kimchiiiii. ;D

Photobucket
Kellynn!

Photobucket
;D

Photobucket
Face as red as shirt.

Photobucket
HAHA.

Photobucket
Soggy hehe.

Hehe. Class pinic. Derek made me walked from one end of East Coast Park to another. By the time we reached there the sun set already lor. Really! When we started walking it was still quite bright... Zzz. Never trust Derek, never. Alright, Ryan and Jrock got drunk as you can see in the photos. Hehe, its fun looking at them act funnily. ;D Went off earlier, got commskill book from poonie(bbt and ty for your breakfast treat!), homed and out again to meet M and CM. Hehe. ;D

TUESDAY:Astons.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You want a piece of me?

Photobucket
Patrick and Julie are bffs. HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Funny ah. ;D

Photobucket
AWW.

Photobucket
GIGI. ;D

WEDNESDAY
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Add dessert to cooked food.

Photobucket
Yikes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe, I forget to bring camera out. ;/


Done, done and done. Gosh, I'm feeling sleepy. HAHAHAS. No, I must do some work. Yaps. Lemme upload photos in facebook while doing tutorials. Bad idea. Lemme do tutorials and upload photos later. HEHE.

Byebye everyone, er, study hard!

don't make someone your everything,
because when they're gone you'll have nothing.

No comments: