Friday, February 27, 2009

Last Saturday

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. ;D

Let me blog about... Last Saturday. -o- No, I should just let the photos do the talking. I can't really remember what happened... Hmms. Dinner with the girls. Bimbimbap... Then had waffles... Rushed home... Went to the airport with mummy. Waited for 45 minutes. Daddy came out looking like a... tortise... -o- Headed home. Ate, blew candles and went to bed. Yes...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pour the sauce...

Photobucket
then mix it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love daddy. ;D

Hmms. Looks like it is going to rain again. Love rainy days only when I am at home. Hehehes. ;D Makes me sleepy and comfy. Time to snuggle under blankie and... Dream. ;D

Byebye!
Sometimes you love, & you learn, & you move on. & that's okay.

No comments: