Wednesday, February 04, 2009

HEHEHES...

Chiamin treated me bubble tea. ;D Then New York New York was on her too.The manager was nice. Gave us free ice cream. ;D Had some Chicken Chop from Hawaii. Feel... fat... ;[ Although the serving was ok la. As compared to the spring chicken... ;D

So I think Chiamin is happy. She have wonderful people eating with her. AHEMS. Then... A very kind candle man. Uh, entertaining manager. ;D Hehehes. Birthday presents too. ;D HOR CHIAMIN?

Wah. Damn pissed off with the ez link card thing. I don't have the habit of scanning card when I alight... So... $$. This have to continue till April. And it is very expensive... Grrrs... Not fair. ;[ Where can! I must must must buy concession when I recieve my whatever poly pass. >;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
2nd time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bday girl.

Photobucket
GILLIAN DROPPED FISH INTO MY DRINK. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Unwanted candy floss...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehes. So nice.

Photobucket
Shien made this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kind candle guy. (Chiamin's bday forfeit)

Photobucket
HAHAHHAS.

Tired already. But I wanna watch Gossip Girl! Work tomorrow. Hmms. Got new stocks. Excited. ;D

Ok good night darrrrlings. ;D
Worrying is a waste of time.
It doesn't change anything.
It just messes with your mind and steals your happiness.

No comments: