Monday, February 16, 2009

Photobucket

HI, HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S!

HAHHAHAS. Marissa is right... I am so so so lag... Sorrrrli. Busy like a bee. ;D

Had Pre-Valetine's with the girls. Had dinner at... Ramenten. Shit, I keep thinking that it's Ajisen. HAHAHAS. ;D Had gift exchange. Gotten Marissa's gift and gave Yanshan mine. She was saying that she don't want an unwrapped present(mine).... ;D Lucky girl. HEHEHES.

Hmms. So Valentine's Day was with... Brandon, Brenda, Junkai, Brian and Jojo. Hahahas. Brandon Lim made me angry. Until I want to burrst, like a ballooon. >;[ Never mindie, still my valentine. Hehehes. I had fun in the end. Yaps. I would say that this Valentine's was unforgettable... ;D

Caught The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Long show, sour neck and it was... Cold. Quite interesting la. Actor handsome... ;D Then had supper and cabbed home. Reached home around 2+++? Mummy nag, nag... And nag. ;[

Photobucket
Hehehe. Hearrrrrts.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Random cute baby with bouncy head.

Photobucket
Some singing thing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SAY: AWWWW!

Photobucket
All with braces... Hehehes.

Photobucket
Hehehes.

Yes. Shall upload in Facebook too... Hehehes.

Shit, I need to start sleeping early. I think I look horrible... ;[

Good night... ;D
It takes two hands to clap.

No comments: