Sunday, July 20, 2008

WOOHOOOS.

Yesterday was a long and tiring day. I feel so refreshed after having a good night sleep. Woke up at 12++. Ahh. Happy moi. I was supposed to update yesterday but photobucket was irritating me. It was uploading my photos at a sickening slow speed. Only uploaded 3 pathetic photos after an hour or so. Please imagine my face... ;[

Yeps but i told myself that i must upload all the photos before i go to bed. I hopped everywhere i can. Blogs, facebook and friendster.

Yesterday... Was Mai's birthday. ;D Had beach cleaning. Its kind of funny. Everytime i visit the beach, litters and everything are everywhere. When its our turn to pick up plastic bottles, we can't find much. Hhahaas. It applies to shopping too. When you don't need something, it seem to be everywhere. When you wanna buy it, you can't find it. ;[

Cabbed back to school for the Charity Bazaar after that. Reminds me of the Sec 2 times. Sweet memories. How simple things were back then. Hahahas. Wandered around. Printed some pictures and Mr Tan gave us 1/2 price. Head home early. Supposed to be after 12 before we can leave. Really tired you know...

Rest and blah blah blah. Met my babies and the other guyyys. Everyone were amazed over Weiler's outfit. Singlet and slippers strictly prohibited. Went to Changi Airport to have Swensens. Mai's birthday. Hehehes. Took alot of photos on the way. Yet to receive the photos from Jas Jas. We took a long time to eat. A passing remark made me lose my appetite. I get self conscious quite easily. I'm going to draw up my 5-year diet plan(like Stalin's). >;D

Yes, photos photos and more photos.

Photobucket
R-E-D

Photobucket
HMMMS...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Joel hahahas. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pinic.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Weiler eating fishball.

Photobucket
Brian took this. Im not that tall to take the whole view hahahas.

Photobucket
Hanna. ;DD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Huge dogs.

Photobucket
Wilson.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute. ;D

Photobucket
Spot yourself. Hahahahhahaas.
Photobucket
Mai and her birthday cupcake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
cutie hehehes.

Photobucket
Jared so white.

Photobucket
Look at the speech bubbles on top. HAHHAS.

Photobucket
Maine maine.

Photobucket
Told you, Jared is white.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SOMEONE...

Photobucket
STARTED...

Photobucket
THIS... HAHAHHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flash isn't that bad afterall. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Saw Miss Sim and her adorable b-a-b-y on the way homey. ;D

The day was so long that i felt that the beach cleaning and airport trips are on different days. -o-

I am sure Mai enjoyed her sweet sixteen. You did right? ;D I can imagine how sweet mine would be. Oh well....

I have tuition later. Have this urge to cancel it. Hahhaas. We shall see. ;D

Bye loves.
Maybe it's true.
No one realise what you've done,
till you stop doing it.

No comments: