Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photobucket

Ok. Exciting day. Hahahas.

Had English Oral. Made some occasional mistakes. Conversation was about the most interesting place you have been to. Another one was something about nature being cruel. Interesting place, i said Asian Civilisation Museum(totally not interesting) and the Pearl Tower in Shanghai(which i said Suzhou). Natural disaster, earthquake in Sichuan(i said Suzhou), cyclone and tsunami.

I can't really remember places well...

AND YES. I ALMOST GOT BANG BY A VAN. ;[ So scary. Damn close man. The thought of it still sends shiver down moi spine. I made a very out of tune scream. -o- Was chasing the 28 bus... Then the van horned poor moi. ;[

I think if i die or something, the only thing i regret is not buying that dress. ;[

Did i mention that my father scolded me that F word because i dropped his laptop? -o- Sucker. ;[ I forget about it until Marissa and the others were talking about parents scolding vulgarities. Hahahas. I just find people who splutter out vulgarities over small(i mean really small stuffs) are very... ARGHS.

My life is so interesting. Yes.

Shall update my blog on Saturday. Beach cleaning. Woohoo. My tutor said she is going to go to Pasir Ris Beach and litter everywhere on Friday night. Super urber lame.... HAHAHHAS. ;D

Ok la. Byebye. ;]

Edited: I FAILED MY AMATHS TEST BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID CARELESS MISTAKE. 10 OVER MARKS GONE LIKE THAT. ;[
Don't give up
when you still have something to give;
nothing's really over
until the moment you stop trying.

No comments: