Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Photobucket

Sucky day. ;[

My Chinese oral succckks. Reading was ok. Although i act like i know how to read those funny looking words. The thing is the question. Something about the prices of stuffs increased. My mind was like a little block you know. I stoned in front of the examiners for a few seconds. Really like, speechless. -o- I READ IT ON STRAITS TIME BEFORE. It's in english... Suddenly i spoke Chinese very weirdly. Talked something about oil in Saudi Arabia. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SAUDI ARABIA IN CHINESE HAHAHAHAS. So i paused for another few seconds. -o-

So overall, it's not well done. Sighs. I think the examiners are a little sian too. Can see it from their facial expression. I can see that the guy is suppressing his laughter. I have no idea what funny thing i said. -o-

OH YA. Before the oral, I THOUGHT I DIDN'T BRING MY ENTRY PROOF. I thought i was going to cry at that very moment. ;[ I heard Carleen mentioning about Ivy didn't bring and she was calling her mummy. I have no impression of putting the entry proof into my bag. So i freaked out. I really really really freaked out. ;[ Plus i didn't bring extra cash cause you know, my money saving plan. Later i found out i have 3 copies in my file... Thank you Yiming for helping me to photocopy.... ;D

Ok, the phototaking thing didn't turn out as what i thought. But never mind. ;D

Tired. National accounting quiz tomorrow. STILL THINKING IF I SHOULD GO. ;[

BYE.
Love is not finding someone to live with;
it’s finding someone you can’t live without.

No comments: