Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photobucket
Not updating that often. School stuffs piling up since preliminary is... 2 weeks away? How exciting. I can't wait for O levels to end maan. So much stuffs i wanna do. Bubbling with anticipation. I can do it now but its hard not to feel guilty. Hahahas. I feel bad if i browse through F21 web, sgflea, sgspree. -o- Like, i am suppose to be studying or doing something useful.

I call that the symptoms of O lvls. ;[

School is like normal. There was a cockroach parading in the parade square. Hahahas. The P almost , almost step on it. It was happening right in front of me. Super brave Zhijun look at it and step. I thought she will jump, scream, squeal or anything. Anything other then stepping on it. HAHAHAS. ;D

Sigh. Mummy, Sis, Bro and wife are going on cruise tonight. Abandoning poor daddy and i. ;[ It will be my turn to abandon them after o lvls. Whenever i have the chance. HAHAHAS. Kidding. ;D

Ohhhhkaayyy... Have other stuffs to do. Hope my f21 stuffs come asap. Marissa is right, this organiser is kinda slow... ;[

BUAAAAAAI.

forget the risk.
take the fall.
if it's what you want,
it's worth it all.

No comments: