Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photobucket

What a day.

Did my history sbq after much procrastination. Like finally. -o- Suppose to do it and post up in the portal but no one posted. Hehehes. Felt kinda guilty cause i didn't do any work on Friday and Saturday. Dig out some stuffs to do. ;D

Oh ya. Supposed to have tuition on Friday but i forget to tell the tutor i wanna cancel. I want to eat crepe. Turn out that the tutor didn't remember either. She rang me up yesterday and thought i was mad at her. -o-

HEHHEES. Funny. ;D

Ok... I don't know why am I updating anyway. Just felt like it. Hehehhees. This week will be fun. Yes it will be. Sighs i told myself that last week but it didn't turn out right. It will be fun... Yes. ;D

Lalalala. Shall rest my tired brain although i didn't do much today. ;D

Bye barbie dolls.
you can break every promise,
but not the one you make to yourself.

No comments: