Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Woke up with a bad sore throat. ;[ Was kinda worried since my o lvl chinese oral is tomorrow. Kept telling myself that it doesn't hurt hahahahas. It worked leh. Maybe its just me. ;D

Stayed back for the class photo thing today. The thing is not that outstanding anymore. Hmms. Really wanna do a nice one since its the last year we are taking class photo. Hope the people will cooperate. ;DD

I have a very proud thing to tell! I overcame my phobia of lighting up the bunsen burner! HAHAHAS. Damn happy. ;D I think there is always a random person to help me light every practical since... Sec 1? HEHEHHES. So proud of myself... ;D

OH YA. I DIDN'T BRING MY HOMEWORK FILE TODAY. Feel so insecure without it. The same feeling as not bringing my handphone. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket'
Charmaine.

Photobucket
HEHEHHES.

Photobucket

Photobucket
WEILER'S FACE DAMN FUNNY WHEN THE BALLOON BURST RIGHT AT HIS FACE. HE WAS BLOWING IT. HAHAHHAS. FIRST TIME SEE SUCH REACTION FROM HIM. HAHHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Balloon guy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:D
Photobucket
Colourful.

Ahhhs. Having mood swings recently. Is it me or...? Nevermind hahahas.

Tags reply:
clinton- HMMMS SOUNDS VERY ATTRACTIVE... BUT 4E6 IS BETTER. ;D
Stranger- cause i always spend my 'future money'. always poor at the near end
of
the month... not alot of stuffs la. psp is my sis's, i always steal and
play.sometimes i take my mother's.
;D
kaixin- you tagged me thrice! hahahas. DONT CALL ME CLOWN. eh, i doubt u
can
see this... why cannot say now....
wenxian-ok, i finished the whole thing. happy hor you. ;D
Candy-addictive lor. i at level 234 HAHAHAS. ;D
ivy- i laughed for a long long time. small and freaky world HAHAHAS.
sheila- i think is the lighting. yes, he look like a malay. hmms.
nabillah- okkk! ;D


Ok. Oral time.

Byebye.
When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story.
Everyone has gone through something that has changed them.

No comments: