Sunday, July 06, 2008

My brother and wife are moving in tomorrow. No more Savana since the lost the 'game'. The other party offered $1600 while they offered $1400 per room. They are such steady people. Today say, tomorrow move. -o-

So cleared the room for the couple and bro bought us to eat Fish and co. Supposed to have some jap cuisine but the queue was long. Sighs, i just had fish and co last week. ;[ Bro drove me to tmart to meet Marissa. He went to park his car and all of them came with me to meet Marissa. They think i gonna elope with my boyfriend(which i don't have). HAHAHHAS.

Did homework with Marmar then Marcus and Clinton came. Head to my house there for supper. My roti john took a long time to come. ;[ Walked home. Reached home at 1++. Mummy isn't very happy cause she say dangerous. Told her my berry kind friends walked me home(true, till the lift somemore) but she nag nag nag. Sighs.

I feel very not sleepy now. ;/ OH YA. I wanna join F21 spree. Had a random visit to the website and i saw something i like... Flora hinge wallet. Maybe the Paris tote... Shit, i joined Alloy spree with Marissa a week ago?

Photobucket
We singing.

Photobucket
Sunflower.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehehs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
younger cuter.
Photobucket
Ah john.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehhes. Gonna help bro and wife pack their stuffs later. I like to dig people's thing. Excited. ;D Yes, i joined the F21 spree afterall... *guilt* I dreamed of the wallet last night so its fate. Yes. ;D

BYYYE.
Life is like a seesaw.
When you're at the lowest,
that's when you are able to go the highest.

No comments: