Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photobucket

Ok... Yesterday went out with sick Marissa. Novena eat crepe. I think that meal made me ill. Had that weird puking sensation again. Really horrible feeling. ;[ Head to bugis to walk around. Nothing much there. Met Marcus and the others for supper. My tummy felt kinda bad there. Didn't eat. Bro came to fetch me home and gave Marissa a ride. Thats the good thing about having a big bro at home. ;D

TODAY:
Went present picking with Jascintha. I almost died. Went Orchard first. My dress... My mood is kinda spoiled after that(sad me). Then to Bugis. Hot sunny Saturday. The big crowd was un-avoidable. Totally irritated. While the others... ;[ Present picking can be torturing and fun at the same time. Have to think about many things. Had a hard time. Nevertheless, jas jas and i picked stuffs which We think that the birthday girls will like. ;D

Ok la. I am sad now. I want that pretty dress. ;[ I kept consoling myself you know. Like, i can find a dozen of that in Thailand during my end year trip. Sighs. Then the sale at Diva made me a little happier(hate the crowd). But still...

No pictures. Cause i am sad. ;[

Bye, shall go to bed and dream of that dress...
one day, when scientists discover
the center of the universe,
don't be surprised if it's not you.

No comments: