Thursday, July 31, 2008

Photobucket
Study bag.

HIHI HAHAHAS.

Yesterday was tiring but i perked up upon seeing a rectangular shaped object on my table. HEHEHES. My F21 wallet came. Yes, the main point is my wallet came. Felt like i have waited forever for it. ;[

Despite having an hour of nap, I accomplished lotsa things yesterday. Though Yiming insisted that i didn't. ;[ I felt very happy when i went to bed. Hahahas. Like, ;D

Mr Tan won't be in class for almost a week. Think we are combining with 4e4 for some lessons. Had some other arrangement within ourselves too. Things can be so much simpler maan. Never mind, its only for a few days, i hope.

Studied with Jascintha and Jiamin just now. I bought my star sotong plushie along. Random i know. I just felt like making my bag heavier. Hahahas.

Oh yeaaa. Did i mention that Mr Tan swapped seats? Mainemaine is my partner now. Like the others, i thought we won't be able to concentrate. But thats so wrong maan. ;D At least theres someone who can help me when i struggle with amaths. Hahahhas.

Ok... BYEE! ;D
learn to love people for who they are,
not for who you want them to be.

No comments: