Wednesday, July 23, 2008


At least i know theres someone there for me. ;D

HHEHEHES... HAPPY MOI. MY F21 WILL BE MAILED TOMORROW! ;D EXHILARATION IS BUBBLING IN ME AND I FEEL LIKE I AM SURROUNDED BY THE ANGELS OF JOY... ;D

I was quite astounded to see so many passer-bys in my tagboard this morning. Hahahhas. Was in the lab doing some sbq. I had this momentary feeling of fear, like someone spammed my blog. ;[ Replying tags below. ;D

Freezing today man. Felt cold wherever i went. Thought i was going to fall sick cause my head hurttts. Much better now. ;D

I missed the DPA(Direct Poly Admission). ;[ Sighs, should have take note of it... On the upside, its better for me cause I am still quite very uncertain of what courses to take. No jc for me i guess. Hehehes. ;D My interest towards psychology revived! Maybe i should do some research on it. Saw that book in the library today and lucky for me, Hanna borrowed it. If not i have to wait wait and wait.

Yes, first thing is to score well. Mr Tan said that we are craving our own o level certificate now. Whatever we are doing now, we are doing it for the future sake? I find it quite true you know. Somehow, it motivated me a little. ;D

TAGS REPLY:

Rabia♥- thankk youuu! ;D Os is few months away...
KAIXIN- yes! maybe thats one of the reason too! hahahhas.
Candy-
lots and lots of red. class tee. a sea of redness.
JARED-
of course la.. YOUR BROTHER LEH. ;D
passerbyyy-
hehehes yes. nothing is perfect my friend. korean/japs are asians. i
think they look the same if they dont speak hahahas. thannnks. ;D

JeRns-
give you liaooooo. ;D
BUNNY-
cute. ;D should i expose your identity? ;D
NAEMAH-
HI. ;D yes he is cutee. he grown quite a bit leh. ;D
passer-
hehehhes no. why? like him ah. ;D
szekeat-
yessssss! ;D name also cute. ;D
passerby-
hahahas. thannkkks. ;]]]
Ms Sim-
because baby cuter. praise baby=praise you. ;D
passerby-
i willllllllllll. i <3>

Donnneee. Tuition tonight. Shall take my very essential nap. Hehehes. ;D

Sayonara. ;D

don't push me,
when I'm already so close to the edge.

No comments: