Monday, March 31, 2008


TIRED. ;[

Daddy gave me the i-banking thingy. HEHEHES. This means that i can shop online! No, i can always shop online... Hmms. This means that i don't need to go to the machine and transfer money! I can just sit here and transfer hahahahas. Daddy can't anyhow transfer away my $$ when my handphone bill 'explode'. I think he will deduct from my monthly allowance hahahas.

THAT CHIO HOODIE IS AVAILABLE AGAIN HAHAHAS. I think i am going to get it. I think. ;D I still <3 my f21.

Yes, Daddy told me Motorola is going to stop its production in Singapore this year. I think they will import the phones from other countries to here or something. Daddy went like, "SEE I TOLD YOU!" So mean like a very ugly tortoise. -o-

OKKKK. I REALLY BERRY TIREEEDDD.

BAAAAAI.
there are times you say things you don't mean,
and other times you mean things you don't say.

No comments: