Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I didn't blog for 3 days! o;

Nothing really happened. School and stuffs. Hahahas. I am sitting with Liying this term! Hehehes. She apologised over small little stuffs (to me la). Make me scared. ;[

Yesterday was funny though. Only 7/8 guys left in our class. Rest were sent home. Long hair. Girls don't have leh. ;D

Going T3 this thursday for sfl! Service learning, accompany those old people. ;D I hope i remember to bring my camera. Hahahahas. Jascintha said: Later got bomb how? when i told her about the trip. Uh, she wasn't paying attention in class hahahahas.

Miss Cai drew the decrease arrow when she said increase. Wonder if anybody noticed. Hahhahasa. (ok, random)

Everybody stuffed their books in the class cupboard. Ms Cai said they are going to check under the tables today. ;[ Will be having a very hard time pulling out those books tomorrow. Hhahahas. Did ss project after that. It's done! Walked homey with Jas after that.

Yes, will update... soon. ;D

Sayonara.
i hope you realised i stopped trying.

No comments: