Monday, March 10, 2008

Photobucket
thankkk you for your gift. so cute. ;D

Happy one month Yiming. ;D

Saturday and yesterday was horrible. Hahahahas. I stayed at home all day long. Do some homeworks. Played sis's psp. Online and chat. I found out Qiaolin's birthday is close to me! Hehehes. She said i am slow but she is slower. I don't know why. ;D

Parent teacher meeting thing. Mr Tan told daddy i am not attentive in class. Must be those sweets incident. Daddy asked me to stop all my nonsense and start studying hard. ;[[[[ I think he is quite disappointed with my grades. ;[

Watched Waterhorse with Yiming at Plaza Sing today. Not bad la the show. The monster became super big in the end hahahas. Freaking cold in the cinema. My contact lense got very very very dry when we came out. ;[ Hurts like hell now.

Yes, have to be home early because i have history lesson in the morning tomorrow. History project after that. Then, meeting Charmaine, Jas and Jiamin for Artbox. I LOST MY FREAKING NOTEBOOK... SOME SICKO TOOK IT AWAY. So many cute drawings inside.... Gone like this. ;[
Ok, i need to my history research. Hehehes.

Byeeee.
i love you.
that's my secret message.
no hearts.
no pretty drawings (i can't draw).
no poems or hidden messages.
i love you.

No comments: