Saturday, March 29, 2008

=PI didn't update for 3 days! I think it is the maximum hahahas. I don't like my blog to be dead. I will feel very mean. ;D Weekdays are always tiring. Causing me to forget what i wanted to blog or no inspiration. Hahhaas. Sometimes i can just blabber some nonsense here. ;D

Today is homework day with Marissa. Went simei first. Hahhaas. I heard simei as swimming last night. My tutor laughed. ;[ Yea, went back to Tampines's Starbucks. Did quite a number of things. Left with Chinese, Chem and 1/2 Maxmaths algebra thing. I don't really know why am i blogging it out. Hahhaas.

Did from 2 to 5 i think. Marissa went to find her daddy to buy handphone and came back. Did history there while waiting for her. Happy girl, new phoney. ;D Walked around tm and cs. Mummy called me and asked if i took her keys (car+door+room). -o-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eh, i still cannot find that Cadbury snack chocolate... I want........ Craved for it since Thursday. Arghs. ;[ Oh ya, THAT hoodie. Somebody.. somebody bought it... ;[

My memory is getting bad. I forget stuffs which cannot be forgotten. -o- Forget to bring handphone(that time)... Forget to lock the door on Thursday morning(daddy was very angry)... Didn't off the gas completely(daddy was very very angry although i don't think its me)... Forget what i wanted to say, especially when somebody 'cut' me.

OLD LIAO LA.......

Byebye... ;[
the happiest people don`t have it all,
they just make the best of what they have.

No comments: