Monday, March 03, 2008

HAHHAHAHAS I HAVE SORE THROAT+FLU AGAIN.

WHYYYYYYYYYY MUST IT ALWAYS BE MEEEEEE........ Used 4 packets of tissue paper today and my throat hurts like hell when i sneeze. -o-

Ok. Got ca results today. Didn't score very good. ;[ Achieved some of my aims. Hehehes. Have to keep telling myself that its only ca. Yes. Its only ca. ;[ I am very very very motivated hahahahas. Feel very.. weird when people are counting L1R4/5 etc. Ok. 4As, 2Cs and 1 D.

Study harder study harder study harder.

Got O lvl dates today. I have no papers on my birthday! Heng i am not taking geography. Geography paper on 23rd and history on 27th. ;D Very very bad thing: 22nd Amaths paper 1 and 24th Amaths paper 2 + Emaths paper 1.

Sweet Bitter 16. Hahahas. Never mind. Shall stay at home this year since i celebrated last year. ;D Fair fair.

Ok. Shall rest my nose. -o-

Byeee.

And in the end,

you just wanna be with the

one that makes you happy.

No comments: