Saturday, March 08, 2008



HELLLOO BUBBLES.

School was ok today. Last day of school. Term 1 ended just like this. -o- This means that the next few terms are going to pass in a blink. ;[ Parents teacher thingy tomorrow. I think daddy forgotten about it. He is busy with his diploma thing and asked me to teach him how to use my (school) calculator.

After school, accompanied Nabillah. Hehehes. Nabillah, remember what we wanna do after O lvls (do your research!). ;D Went to eat at kfc. Was rushing because i had to meet Marissa. Went paya lebar to do some shopping. It's a once in a blue moon thing to be there. Hahahhas. You have to open your eyes WIDEEEE (O.O) to spot nice+cheap stuffs.

EH BUT I DIDNT BUY ANYTHING EXCEPT A STUPID (and cute) HOME SLIPPER BECAUSE I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING. ;[

Went Starbucks after that. I wanted to go like 3 weeks ago. Not free. ;[ Then went to walk around. ;D

DADDY: I go STARBUCKS study with my FRIEND.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jas's book. She say will read until cry. ;[

Photobucket
This thing, is highly addictive.

Photobucket
The thing which i bought because i have nothing to buy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marissa took out her top for don't-know-how-many times.

Photobucket

Photobucket
ME: Next time i will show these pictures to my daughter and tell her that her mummy always slack (hahahahs!) with her best friend<3.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Its small and fast(not supposed to be so fast). ;D
(don't let you see ma..)

Ok done.

Today is a 3/4 happy and 1/4 sad day. Somebody la... ;[

Byeeee.
Relationships are worth fighting for,
but not if you're the only one fighting.

No comments: