Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIMING AND JERALD. ;D

Mummy woke me up at 9 plus plus. ;[ I asked her if she can bring me to the book fair last night. ;D So went there. I think its lack of sleep or something. Got sleepy after a while. Bought quite a number of books. They are great company when you are bored/grounded/broke/feeling lazy. Ya.

Watched Vantage Point after that with some class people. Good show. Confusing at some parts but not really that confusing until you are confused. The way they showed the movie is funny too. They rewind to the start and showed another person's point of view when its like, the most exciting part.

Ya, then went to arcade. Wandered around. Bought pizza and ate at the open plaza. Arcade again. Played the photo difference thing. AHHHS. Zhenhao freaking $%*#%^#(** hahahahahas. The last coin, last game he kept telling me got an extra stick on the apple/pear/grape etc. BUT THERE ISN'T ANY. So i spent my 3 clicks on the invisible stick. HAHAHHAS.

Reached home at 10++ and daddy wasn't very happy. No, daddy was very unhappy although i bought takopachi for him. ;[

Photobucket
bubble

Photobucket

Photobucket


Super mummy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blurr.. is cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Carleen's cute bear. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am not a super reader hahahhas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Berry happy.

Photobucket
Berry berry happy.

Photobucket
Fluff.

Had my new tuition on Friday too. The tutor is very... bubbly. Those like, will bounce one. She gave me those kind of feeling. -o- Yea, not bad la. She said i am those kind have potential to do well leh. After teaching tuition for 3 years, she have the ability to see the student 'kind'. ;D

And ya, i hate hypocrite(s). So freaking mean. I found my motivation to study. Yes. Guess i have to accept that this is reality. ;[ So dear bunnies, beware of those surrounding you. ;D

So much stuffs going around at the same time. ;[

Ok, i am tired. Very. Hahahhas. Nights...
just because your eyes are open doesn't mean you can see.
(totally true)

No comments: