Friday, March 14, 2008

I wanna sleeeeeepp.......

Woke up at 9++. Accompany Marissa to Tanjong Pagar to collect her bag she bought online. She gave me a present. ;D Went over to Vivo and bought tickets for Step Up 2. Nice show. Male lead shuai and cute. ;D

Walked around and Yanshan came. ;D Sat a while then bought stuffs for our pinic. ;D

Oh ya. Something shitty happened. I was wearing my new dress and i forget to cut the tag away... I was in 28 and (very randomly) remembered. Wanted say shit very loudly and laugh... Wonder how many people saw it dangling behind...................... ;[ I don't think you all will understand. Hahahahas.

I was tired. Can't even remember the what is books of original entry when Kaixin asked me. ;[

Ok, never mind.

DADDY: Where you going today?
ME: Pinic.
DADDY: Where?
ME: Vivo there with Marissa they all.
DADDY: Crazy girls. *mumble some random stuffs*

Not crazy leh........ Was sunny at first but it rained at night. ;[

Photobucket
Gift. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sick Yanshan. ;[

Photobucket
It's a sunny yellow banana day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
No more bulky camera pouch. ;D

Photobucket
From Yanshan. ;D

Photobucket
So sweet. F21 bangles. Thank you pie. ;D I<3u.>

Ok, I shall conclude that today is a fun day which drained all my energy. Hahahhas. I love my girlsssssssss. ;D

Town tomorrow with Jas. Oh deeear, school is reopening soon. Very soon. Arghs. Completed most of the homeworks, I think. Hahhahas.

Bye.
Games are for kids.
Don't play hard to get or else you might
lose the one you've always wanted

No comments: