Sunday, March 02, 2008

Photobucket

Arghs, keep forgetting stuffs.

Friday, I left my notebook in school. Charmaine had to msg me all the homeworks and stufffs hahahahas. Thank you yellow baby. ;D

Saturday, I forget to bring my handphone out with me. -o- Found out when we reached Yishun. Went there to fetch my aunt. So freaking -o-. My mother gave me the -o- face when i told her. Yes. So i was phone-less. Very weird. I know thats the last thing i should forget to bring. -o-

Today, I didn't get tuition fees from daddy! Freaking paiseh cause the teacher messaged me twice... Ya, so i had to dig money since its the last last last lesson. Gonna change tutor. Hope it won't be on Sunday again. Daddy used this to keep me at home.

Rain rain rain. I am resting because i did 2 hours of maths. Have to copy ss later because i didnt my book last week. Arghs. ;[

Homework time. ;D

Oh ya, Happy birthday Carleen and Regine. ;D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
there is a point in your life when you realize who
matters, who never did, and who always will.

No comments: