Sunday, April 18, 2010

u're my shooting star, tt's why u r my favourite

Spent the last day of the vacation w the bff. How i wish tmr never comes... :(

IMG_3847-1

IMG_3836-1
waffle crisp for u??

IMG_3851-1
cuter version of marvelous cream hehe


On the brighter side, i can't wait to meet my new classmates!! Which is on... Wednesday lab lesson?? I have this strong feeling that mbs(marketing business system) will be v.2 of csa. KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY WHEN THR IS A 3H LAB LESSON. Like deja vu only!! I don't mind getting elton chong he so cute hehe.

Anw, have to wake up early to change my cds tmr. Pls pls let me get into fashion bcos so many of my favs are in t01!! Big eyes and some of the other 1b10 girls. So pllllllllllllllllllls! :(

Ok need to turn in now can't be l8 tmr or kel will kill me. Hehe.

Good nightt.

No comments: