Saturday, April 10, 2010

life is a balancing act

Yes i made up my mind. Like finally! Me gna start saving and lead a life of a pauper. Ok, maybe not... But u knw, maybe more frugal in a way or another... That doesn't mean no shopping trips and good food for me ok. Just that it will be lesser?? No matter what I'm gna give it a try! Not signing any prudential 15 year shit ahahahha am going to do it in my own way. Gna struggle for a while but it will be all worthwhile... First on the list is to clear off my debt. It's taking forever i swear. Daddy is the bank, maybe even worser than the bank. Facing ur debtor every single day is the worst thing ever. :(

Meanwhile fund me!! Won't be long till my next nuffnang cheque so clicky pls! Comeon, help me get out of this financial crisis hehehee will love you all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: