Friday, November 06, 2009

TGIF

CIMG9953

CIMG9949

Yay today was greattttttt. Dimsum at Geylang was like yum only. Aww Jean you missed out but don't worry we will go back there someday, when you are well. ^^ Hard time finding it but I guess it's easy if you drive. Ended up calling mummy and bro. Then to Kim's house where the rest of them played bridge and I slept on her sofa. How I wish I bring her sofa and cuddly cushions home...

Town with the bff and bought stuffs(plus gift hunting)! Yay now I can't wait for Monday!! My bed is arriving on Monday too yay yay yay. Will be $280 bucks poorer because I've to return daddy the bed money. November is a super poor month for me...

I want my hair to grow like now now now! Ever since Kenny can't stop laughing at me and calling me ah girl/ah pui/whatever... Super not photogenic one lor this hair. Grow hair grow~~

Shall watch fo, tomorrow will be nice because I will be meeting the girls!!

Wan an!

Loved is not a word.
There is no past tense of love.
You either always love somebody or you never did.

No comments: