Thursday, November 26, 2009

L.O.V.E

CIMG0094

CIMG0076

I have no intention of skipping tutorial today. Really really but I overslept. No impression of the alarm ringing either. Is it because of the big bed... Or me?

Meeting Marissa was probably the best thing that happened today. I overslept, daddy's credit card was charged 4 times, called apple and I got put on hold and transferred here there everywhere for 1hour, weather was zzz, some noisy neighbour kids decided to press all the levels in the lift, the next lift was 5 minutes later and calculus only lasted for 30 minutes (as usual).

I don't know if the credit card thing is solved yet. Daddy said I won't get my allowance for 5 months in exchange for the 5 ipods apple charged. HE MUST BE KIDDING ME HAHAHA. We used 1 card and tried for 4 times but the transaction couldn't go through so we used another card and its done. Who knows... Oh well they can't charge us for something we won't get. Apple don't have the record of 4 ipods being sold so its only the bank. ZZZ.

It's friday tomorrow~ Public holidays yay!

Nightzx!!!
No moment lasts forever.
Good or bad, time moves on.

2 comments:

jorene said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belinda Foo said...

WHR IS UR NEW BLOG??!! >;[ and u must come over someday!