Monday, November 09, 2009

Perfect

1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIEN!! You are 17!!!! Yay. Enjoy your day later babyyyy. ^^

Should totally be sleeping now but I couldn't. Skipping mkt lecture later and we shall see if I'm fated to roll on my new bed before going to school. I officially hate Mondays because they are long, draggy and boring... Start at 10, 2hs break and end at 7??

Forgot about my fringe temporarily when I'm with the girls. They witnessed so much more china doll curses than you can ever imagine. Just sitting around and talking will be good enough. I guess the next time will be M's birthday. Picnic!!

Ok... Shall let the pictures... Do the talkings. ^^

15

2

3
Dinner at Waraku!

5
Pressiess

4
Heh.

6
Eskibaaaar

7
Cm baked this!!

8
Belated and soon-to-be birthday girrrls~

13

9
Tourist pic.

12

10

14

11
Yay.

Done done and done. I should get some sleep or tomorrow will be terrible.

Nights love.
What if we already met the right person,

but weren't ready to fall in love?

No comments: