Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sugar spice&everything nice

Untitled-1

Aww yesterday was a lovely day with jean and mainemaine.

Parkway for pontian and dte for movie with Jeaaan. It was pouring and everything. We were kind of drenched ah then Jeanlee took out her camera and my face was WTH. HAHAHA. My girlfriend is an agent was super funny I swear. Its really lol-able. Even make me feel like rewatching it online. HAHAHA. Shall not. ^^

CIMG9941

CIMG9945

CIMG9951

Then met Charmaine for dinner. Korean food! I must master the art of eating spicy food. Really really. The ambience was really good. Sit on the floor, metal utensils, lots of spicy food and... China waitress... HAHA. Tried out food we saw on family outing. Kimchi pancake is a must try!

Wandered around that area and off to Starbucks. Talked about anything and everything. Miss those secondary school time when Charmaine sat beside me during maths lessons and we will laugh about each other laughing. Heart you!

CIMG9956
I THINK I DRANK ALOT OF THIS. Can't take spiciness.. :[

CIMG9966

CIMG9958

CIMG9960

CIMG9976

CIMG9987

CIMG0008

CIMG9991
Charmaine's baby chloe like aww so cute.

Yay that sums up my Friday. And I love love it.

Good night everybody.
It's never easy to understand why
memories hold our hand but people let go.

No comments: