Monday, November 23, 2009

Keep looking for sunshine

IMG000750

IMG000772

IMG000763

IMG000757
Last tuesday.

Dental appointment today. Dentist told me that she didn't see any commitment from me... Means no more mia-ing, being late, postponing or canceling of appointments. Its like having a relationship with my teeth. Commitment, early morning dates at ndc, patience patience and more patience. My teeth is taking a long time to move. 3 months only 1mm??

Return trip to Tampines was hell. Saw someone which made me go omg, panicked, walked at an ultra speed to the interchange and totally forgot to go to the post office. So tomorrow morning I have to head out 1/2h earlier... No wild guesses, this person here is... Very unrelated to me.

Alright. Good night.
Your life is a book; Don't jump to the end to see if it's worth it. Just enjoy life and fill make those pages with beautiful memories.
-Scott Greenberg

2 comments:

Yanyee said...

SO CUTE AH UR 2ND PHOTO! BRACEY

Belinda Foo said...

HEHEHE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON PIC. ^^