Sunday, November 01, 2009

But people are people

Photobucket
old room, tons of accessories(nv enough), happy me

Yesterday:
  • was really busssyyyy like a bee the entire day
  • bro and sis-in-law moved out
  • passed over their furniture to me
  • mummy moved into bro's room
  • sis packed her room
  • daddy supervised because he have nothing to do
  • the shade of ikea furniture i bought is abit darker than the furniture i got but its okie
  • me love my biggggggggggggg study table
  • wondered how sis-in-law kept her room so neat and tidy...
  • mummy had her menopause/pms session and started yelling at me for fixing up the ikea stuffs but i need to fix the stuffs up to store my stuffs you get what i mean?
  • daddy(very reluctant), mummy(reluctant) and i spent 3 hours on an ikea drawer.
  • slept on a single bed with a queen size bed frame
  • FELT LIKE I'M SLEEPING AT SOME STRANGER'S ROOM HAHAHA.
I need to:
  • buy paint to paint that ugly patch of wall
  • buy a bookstand because my books can't stand
  • BUY A QUEENSIZE BED****
  • print photos
  • make a trip to ikea
  • draw up a budget plan zzz
  • eat lesser
  • do my tutorials
Will post a piccccc of my rooom when I'm 99.99percent happy with it! :D
Love burns better than sunshine.

4 comments:

Yanyee said...

did you move part of helen shelves to your room! omg @ your accessories hehe

Belinda Foo said...

YA LOR I HAVE STH FOR THEM. most of them from bkk!

wanleng said...

Wow bel! U scare me with ur amount of accessories!!

Belinda Foo said...

HEHEHE. NOW U KNW URS SMALL CASE. yu pian mee fen~~~~~