Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rule #1

Ok time to blog and I'm really typing really quickly because my connection might go off any minute. Can't even connect to the internet last night and earlier on just now. But because of that I did some work yay. Mid sem test is nearing but my weekends are filled with work... Oh well.

M's birthday on Monday, will blog when I get the pictures from Cherryl~ Was Yahti's birthday yesterday! Only reached after they cut the cake and everything. Sorrrryyyy!!

1
Happy 20th!

2

3

CIMG9916

CIMG9913

CIMG9921

CIMG9928

4

6

5
Popeye!!

2012 with Yiming, Kimberly, Daryl, Kellynn and Ruyan. HAHAHA DAMN RANDOM I SWEAR. The show was good just that the starting was boring...

Oh yaaaaaa. I'm in Marketing! Hope I will like the things that I will be doing... Hope I won't regret not choosing dip in business. At least no more accounting and some other crappy subjects which doesn't interest me at all. Imagine doing accounting for the 4th year... I was seriously thinking which dip to choose and its scary when the rest seem to know what they really want while I'm sitting on the fence. I drew a mindmap/table/read every subject description/bug daddy for an opinion(but he gave me neutral comments like bus is gd mkt is also good zzz)/blah blah blah.

No regrets no regrets! Ok its raining really heavily and I've my one and only class at 4 later on. Shall wear my ultra white shoes out later, need to dirty it abit because its really white.

Byebye!!

"I may not be different, but I’m definitely not the same."
-William Dybus

No comments: