Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I wish I knew

Untitled-1

Yay my lovely bed is here. Had 13 hours of sleep last night. Like shiok only. Gonna get some pretty bedsheets for it. Using some big pink flowers print bedsheet from mummy. $100 Aussino vouchers from daddy but their designs are not really nice. Ikea............

So today is the start of the streaming thing. Stuck in between dip in business and dip in marketing... Very swayed to diploma in marketing you know. This fear of regrets is stopping me to make my choice like now now now. I shall do it tomorrow. No no no lom for me because logistic isn't really my thing.

I hope pkw won't abandon me during the christmas season. Rejected like 4 outlets for work... Imagine they only ask me to work weekends. I will kill myself. Shopping shopping. Decided on what Christmas gift to reward myself already. ^^ DID I MENTION THAT PART OF MY PAY WAS DELAYED... ZZZ.

Ah random post. Time to do some calculus tut. Test on Thurs. So fast! Ccn day on Fri... Gonna be busy like a bee~

Nighhhhtzx!
don't be afraid of the world.
we're all just the people
you could've been.

No comments: