Saturday, April 18, 2009

TIME TO BLOGGG. ;D

Didn't update because my internet connection IS down and orientation. Sian. So I'm using bro's laptop now. He have the wireless mobile thingy. Troublesome. Daddy, bro, sis-in-law and I are 'sharing' this laptop HAHAHAS. Hope it gets fixed asap. ;[

Ok...Orientation... New classmates... ;/

Day 1 passed pretty quickly la. Got to meet new people. My class is quite... Quiet. Expect for some of the guys hahahas. The girls are... Uhm. Quiet and... Courteous? So I was quiet too. HAHAHAS. There are small talks here and there. Yaps. Kimberly is nice. And there is this girl, her name is Tini. I like her name and I think it suits her alot. HEHES.

Eh, my new classmates won't read my blog one lor. Till now, only Kimberly and Sock Keang got my number. My number, not even email address. ;/ I told you that my class is quiet and most of the time, people seem to be in their own world. Including me... I think nobody exchanged contacts yet. ;/

Anw, day 2 was crazy. Crazily hot, noisy and tiring. I think my brain is rusty or something. I find it hard to concentrate the 1 hour 'talk' given by one of the lecturers. Then we ate and changed into our Business shirts. Quite paiseh. Kimberly, Pamela and I went off to changed first in our group and came back last.

Met careperson, some cheering competition at the sports place, got squashed in the middle of nowhere, made friends from 1b09(idk their names!), went for regatta, most of the classmates gone(only left with Pamela, Sockkeang and Shawn zzz), more cheerings, Chiamin came in black(engineering school HAHAHAS), met other esss people, dinner, jam and hop(dancedancedance), saw 2 of my classmates(ONLY), prata, home.

Photobucket
Urghs, my fringe is super shooooort. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hung this on moi bag. ;D

Photobucket
;D

Photobucket
Kerlin(?) and I. Hahahs. Kimberly ish behind us.

Photobucket
Mass dance.

Photobucket
Yellow yellow.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Temasek's you, Temasek's me.

Photobucket
XY(Z) HEHE.

More at facebook.

Yaps. Business school won the thing. ;D Hehe. The SLs are very enthusiastic. I was sitting right next to IT school and the people there were looking at us like... O.O HAHAHAS. Ya. ;D

Okie! No school this Monday... And Wednesday. ;D

Byebye!
Never judge someone,
You can only see what people choose to show.

No comments: