Saturday, April 04, 2009


Hi.

Today was random. Hahahas. Woked up at 1plus and Jas asked me if I want to collect my cert. So went back to school. Hmmm. Nostalgic? Hahahas. Got to see Maimai! Tmart after that. Charmaine came over and we went into Tpjc after that.

I just sat around and look at them play balls. Netball and volleyball. Hehehe. I'm not a ball-y person. HEHE. ;D But it feels good to see familiar people around. Brenda, Karyl, Marcus, Brandon and Clinton. Hehehes. I know Brenda was happy to see moi there. I always get to see her hmmm... ;DD Too bad Jared-y got band... ;[

Went off earlier because I was going to the chaalet. Hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAS 5 PHOTOS. Not bad la. ;D

Chalet ones on... Sunday ookkk? ;D Ok. Got to sleep man. Relatives coming over tomorrow. Hope cutie Hamen is coming too. ;D

Nightnight.
life doesn't give you the people you want, it gives you the people you need. to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you, and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

No comments: