Saturday, April 11, 2009

Belinda is a berry happy girl. ;D

Went to Tampines One today. So freaking crowded that it makes me sleepy. So we stopped at level 2 and went to have lunch+dinner at Cafe Cartel. No idea how did I finish my meal man. Just tightened my braces and it hurts like shit now. ;[

Went to town after our meal. Hmm. I spent like $2xx? Don't really dare to count but... Ya. I'm super proud of myself because I followed my shopping list! The only thing extra is that belt. Hehe. I looked at the mirror and said like 3 times: I'm going to stick to my shopping list today. I must do that lor. Or I will spend on unnecessary things. Unnecessary cute things. I think I have this thing for cute stuffs. ;D One day I'm going to open a shop... Ya.

Gotten my Levi's jeans today! HEHEHE. That's not the main point. The main point is... I'm using my own pay! Eh, my pay is delayed btw. Jascintha had to loan me first. HAHAHAS. I think Jascintha hates me. HEHE. I was the one who said: Eh! Levi's Lady's! Let's go in see see. She bought a pair too. ;D We were at Wisma. Supposed to go to Cotton On... I think we spent quite a long time there. It was about 9pm when we left the shop. -o- I remember trying on alot of jeans...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super dark outside.

Photobucket
Shopping bag.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like lockets and keys. Hmms..

Photobucket
I think they should repaint Tm..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Must slice.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry, I just had to do this HAHAHAS.

Photobucket
Bus-ed home. ;D

Hehehes. So that's my day. I think I've no time to do shopping already... Working for the next few days till orientation. HOW? ;[ But, I'm excited. Very. ;D

KK. Time to sleep. Nights<3

don't let the past create the future
let the future erase the past.

No comments: