Sunday, April 05, 2009

Normal Day

Wei Ler ROCKS!!!
_______________________________

HAHHAHAS. Weiler blogged that part. I was lazy to blog. I'm still lazy now but... Ya. SICK! Must be the chips last night. Then lack of sleep... Having menses now. Life sucks... Luckily I didn't sign up for the FOC thing. Unable to imagine the torture I have to go through... ;[

Anyway, the chalet was alright I guess. Gambled. Lost, won them back and ran away HEHE. I left at like... 5++ in the morning. Shared cab with Shien, Wilson and Dennis. Was having heaaaadche. ;[ Slept tilll 5++?

Photos time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy gamblers. ;D

Photobucket
Mark bought this.

Photobucket
Joel... after drinking.
(ratio of vodka to sprite may be... 1:100 HAHHAS)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Truth or Dare.

Yaps. More at facebook. Hehehes. Lazy... ;D

Hmms. I'm going to pack my room tomorrow. Hehehes. Hope I can wake up early... ;/

Byebye!
if i could, i would.

No comments: