Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lemme blog about yesterday...

Hmms. Caught The Wedding Game at Tampines Mall. Ok la. Wouldn't say its very nice but its not very bad too. HEHEHES. Just... Ok lor. ;D Went to Yiming's house, Charmaine's house and mine. Supposed to go to more houses but everyone was busy gaaambling.

Sis-in-law sort of join us. I think she scared Wilson. Hehehes. He was winning alot at my house. ;D I was losing initially but sis-in-law helped to win it back. Hehehes. Plus a little more. ;D

After that... I went to Marissa's house to have steamboat. Gambled abit too. ;D Checked the posting for Marissa, Chiamin and Shien. Hehhees. They applied for Mjc. Went down to have some food and Gillian went homey. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stupid wind.

Photobucket
Daddyyy

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehes. Took alot of photos at Marissa's house. Fun fun. Those photos will not be uploaded... anywhere. HAHAHAS. ;D Uploaded 3 of them. No, make it 4. Previous previous post. ;DD

Had breakfast and went home. I slept from 9 to 5. I think I msg-ed people while I was semi conscious. ;D Ahhh.. Pimples are popping out... Late nights. Sighs. Time to start sleeping early... ;D

Ok... Goood nighhhhht!
Relationships are worth fighting for.
But you can't be the only one fighting.

No comments: